Nowadays, everyone is discussing inbound marketing, but what about its other counterpart, called outbound marketing? If you want to have a successful and continuously evolving business, you should understand and utilize how both marketing strategies can affect the growth of your company.
Outbound marketing is a method of promoting businesses using traditional means, such as cold-calling, conducting seminars, and other direct interpersonal strategies. Unlike indoor marketing, this method is expensive, and its return on investment is pretty low. With that, you might think it’s ineffective now that there are more innovative ways to promote a business.
Surprisingly, it’s the other way around. Nowadays, there are massive releases of outbound marketing tools, such as automated calling tools like Power-Dialer, created to help you generate leads, speed up the sales turnaround time, and boost productivity. So, the question now is, ‘Which among these great tools should you utilize and implement?’
That being said, here is a compilation of outbound marketing sales tools that will help you manage and improve your marketing strategies, in order to drive better and bigger sales outcomes.
Table of Contents
1. Drop Cowboy Ringless Voicemail And SMS Marketing Software
Ringless voicemail works by sending a voice-recorded message to target customers without the need to pick up the phone. It harnesses the power of artificial intelligence for this to work. Also, it allows you to create and send short message service (SMS) messages in a matter of minutes.
In addition, it’s practically more effective than other tools since many people hold and check their phones multiple times per hour. That being said, there’s a high chance that they’ll be able to get hold of your voicemails and SMS messages, hence generating potential leads and boosting conversion rates.
On top of that, it’s one of the cheapest but most effective tools you can find on the market. It’s perfect for outbound cold-calling strategies, even for small and medium-sized businesses. With just a couple of cents, you’ll be able to send a voicemail or SMS message to your prospects, with a high chance of return.
Also, the good news about payments is that you’ll only get charged for the messages that are successfully delivered. If not, then you won’t pay anything, which is a good choice for businesses with limited working capital. If this grabs your attention, you may visit Drop Cowboy for more detailed information.
But if not, here are some excellent features that might change your mind:
- Direct Voicemail Sending: You can skip calling the person you want to speak with and instead leave a pre-recorded voicemail.
- Personalized Text Messaging: This software allows you to customize the messages you want to send. You can share a brief story about your business or a link that will redirect your prospects to your site.
- SMS Dynamic Field Inputting: This allows you to automatically input essential information into the body of your message before sending it.
- Text Message Inbox: This transfers all messages that got a response in your inbox. Also, it functions as an email only with SMS messages, allowing you to start connections on a one-to-one basis.
- Unlimited Character Count: One of the best things about this SMS marketing software is that it doesn’t limit you when it comes to character count. So, you can create messages as long as you want.
- Reliable Tracking System: This feature allows you to track all your voicemails and messages, including the reasons why they failed to deliver your messages.
- Scheduled Sending: This feature allows you to schedule the date and time of sending your messages and voicemails, especially when you have a busy schedule and want to get ahead of your tasks.
With these excellent features, there’s no reason for you to ignore such a great tool for your outbound cold-calling marketing campaign.
2. HubSpot Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software
HubSpot is one of the most popular CRM software programs that allows you to connect and manage customer relationships for higher retention and loyalty rates. They also offer free CRM software for everyone, including businesses with limited capital, allowing them to enjoy the basic features to help them grow and boost their company.
That being said, here are some features you might love:
- Reporting dashboard
- Business insights
- Record tracking
- Pipeline management
However, if you want to go all out and use your extra resources, you can apply for a paid service to gain access to HubSpot’s wide range of smart features, including:
This feature allows you to migrate all documents and other essential data without any problems. That’s what most people call ‘migration without a migraine.’ Also, you may create personalized themes that match your company’s brand.
Multiple Apps Integration
The paid feature allows you to integrate your CRM software with more than 1,030 software programs available, including Gmail, WordPress, Facebook, Google Ads, Salesforce, Slack, and many more essential integrations.
Advanced Security Protection
One of your topmost priorities as a business person should include the safety and security of your data. Speaking of data, this includes your valuable consumer data because, without it, your business may not operate at all.
Managing your outbound marketing strategies will never be the same again with these exceptional features.
3. LinkedIn Sales Navigator
This sales solution software from LinkedIn was created to empower social selling performance by focusing on potential customers, understanding valuable insights, and building long-lasting and trusting customer relationships.
Here are some essential features of LinkedIn Sales Navigator that you might want to consider:
- Advanced Lead Generation: This feature allows you to find the right prospects and businesses that can deliver higher returns and conversion rates.
- Generate Recommendations: This will help you quickly discover the target people and accounts using personalized suggestions that fit your needs.
- CRM Integration: This feature allows you to sync your progress on other applications or integrations you’re using, such as Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamic Sales 365. In addition, it allows you to migrate essential data with just the simple touch of a button.
- Real-Time Updating: Sales Navigator provides you with updates, including insights based on consumer data and interaction, the progress of lead prospects, and possible job changes.
- Note-Taking And Tagging: The software allows you to take down important notes concerning your prospective leads, which will be synced to your CRM platform. You can also organize your leads using tags to avoid losing them with other files.
- Track Profile Viewer: This feature of Sales Navigator allows you to see the people who have recently viewed your profile within the last 90 days. This gives you an idea of the potential people that might be interested in your products and services.
- InMail Messaging: This feature allows you to connect with millions of people on LinkedIn, even if you’re not linked in any way with each other.
- Powerful Presentations: Sales Navigator helps you produce and share smart and creative content that will benefit you and your client. In addition, it allows them to view your file without the need to download it. You can also track the people who check your content.
You can also save generated leads, follow them up, or include them on your cold-calling campaigns.
Salesloft is one of the most effective tools for increasing the number of successful appointments by up to 250 percent. It also offers a new way to sell your products and services through its patented program called Modern Revenue Workspace. This feature helps businesses reach their target number of sales, therefore boosting their revenue.
Some of Salesloft’s products include Prospect and Cadence, which are both excellent in improving outbound marketing strategies. Here is the difference between the two:
This product helps automate prospect list creation through contact syncing directly to your CRM platform. It gives you a Google Chrome extension that helps you search for leads based on certain categories, such as location, industry, or title. As a result, it helps you establish a list of highly qualified and potential leads.
This helps you build a personalized process for cold calling, emails, and other sales strategies. It provides you with a special feature, also known as ‘bumper guards’, to track the movement of your emails and phone list.
Also, it ensures that your emails won’t end up lurking in the spam folder of your prospective clients. In addition, it removes prospects from your email list once they respond to your emails. Instead, they’ll be given automated, customized emails at different levels.
5. InsideSales Sales Acceleration Software
This outbound marketing tool provides your business with essential features, such as gamification, data visualization, analytics, and better communications. Also, it makes sure to reach out to your prospects at the perfect time and in the perfect way.
Here are the three principles InsideSales uses to deliver outstanding performance to help you reach your goals and accelerate your revenue:
InsideSales’s products boost your staff productivity by helping your sales representatives focus on selling products and services, resulting in higher sales and increased customer engagement in a short period of time.
This principle helps in completing the most important tasks by assisting you in determining which ones are essential and must be prioritized. It also sets up and motivates your sales team to achieve success.
It allows you to evaluate the performance of your sales team by checking who’s working and who’s not. This helps you develop the right decisions when it comes to staff training, budget allocation, resource spending, etc.
Furthermore, the Sales Acceleration Program uses Neuralytics, which predicts and recommends the best leads to connect with, driving significant growth in revenue. Furthermore, it uses another feature called NeuralView, which predicts the effectiveness of sales efforts to close a deal based on transaction history.
Close.io is one of the most effective tools that automates the tracking system for delivering and receiving emails and the creation and receiving of calls with one touch of a button. It also notifies you about the data you need concerning lead progress and activity.
In addition, this platform is designed by and for remote salespeople, which gives them a broader understanding of processes, promoting work efficiency throughout their work.
Here are some products that Close.io offers:
- Search And Smart Views
- Predictive Dialer
- Call Automation
- Application programming interface (API) And Integrations
These features make Close.io one of the best tools for outbound marketing because it allows businesses to have improved lead generation and conversion rates as well as better prospect targeting.
7. Witty Parrot
Witty Parrot offers a wide range of essential services, including talent acquisition management, sales enablement, customer service improvement, and personalized SMS for productivity.
In addition, this tool can be used throughout the sales process because of its benefits, such as creating personalized content, responding to queries and making sure content is always fresh, among others.
Moreover, there are other features that you might want to consider, such as:
- Shortens the sales cycle
- Creating customized outreach
- Real-time addressing of significant questions
- Simplifying follow-up processes
- Quick response to prospective leads
Don’t forget that content management and productivity will still play a role in improving the speed and consistency of communication when dealing with potential customers.
InsideView is one of the most effective tools that helps businesses create winning deals and accurate business insights. It allows you to generate a list of your prospects based on personalized filters. But the best thing about InsideView is that it can be accessed not only on desktops or laptops, but also on smartphones and other handheld devices.
Here are some features of InsideView your business might need:
- Real-time analysis of consumer data, resulting in much better and more accurate information.
- Automated channelization of outbound marketing strategies through data synchronization.
- Real-time generation of insights that can increase your company’s conversion rates.
These are the essential tech tools that will help you better manage your outbound marketing strategies to generate leads, boost customer relationships, and increase conversion rates. All of these lead to one supreme goal: optimizing the stream of income.
When choosing the perfect tool for your business, it would be best to go through all their features to get an idea of which one perfectly fits your needs and demands. Also, utilizing the right tool will help you work efficiently and effectively, giving great results in the shortest time.