There are many things which we do not know in the web till now,one such thing among them is “DEEP WEB”, is also known as hidden internet is another stage of web.Deep Web Shows the information that cannot be seen by normal browser and can’t be browsed through google and other major different search engines . In other words, deep internet may be a state wherever the content can’t be indexed by the search engines for a few technical reasons.
Table of Contents
What factors does deep web covers?
The world of Deep Web includes plenty of information, data, and lots of possibilities such as:
- School, college and university intranet systems that are confidential
- Access to online databases.
- Passcode-protected websites with access to certain members only.
- Paywall supported pages which are highly confidential.
- Internal sites of large companies, associations and trade organizations
- Environmental walls for blocked digital content
- A person’s personal account on social media, email, banking and other issues
We are exposed to unreliable information about deep internet and dark internet almost every day. Murat Erdor, the founder of Digital Transformation Consultant and Me Consultancy, made statements about the issues that lie deep in the web world and protect the mystery.
It is described as the invisible face of the iceberg for the concept of deep internet. The boundaries of the internet we know and use today constitute only 4 percent of the world of internet. The remaining is called deep and dark web. The world of the Internet does not consist of a single dimension and you can go deeper by layer. There are some ways to go down to these layers in the web world. However, these methods alone are not enough. To be deep in the internet, personal skills must be developed.
How to enter Deep web?
To enter the deep web of the Internet world, you need to download a special browser called Tor Browser to your computer. This browser gives you instant locations so you can become anonymous. You’ll see complex urls that end with on .onion. in this case you should know that this is the level closest to the surface of the deep web.
Is it a crime to enter deep web?
The question of whether it is a crime to enter the deep internet is among the most discussed issues. There is no legal sanction for using Tor Browser and accessing deep internet. In short, accessing the deep internet is completely legal. However, actions on the deep internet are often called illegal activities. Even if the entry is legal, you can be considered to have committed a crime according to your intended use.
Why do websites use deep web?
First of all, what is common is that their information is not designed for public consumption. It may take a long time to make the information inaccessible by making sure that the content does not appear in the internet browser search results. It is important to note that Deep Web is not always illegal and there are many activities that are completely under the law. The activities listed below are common on Deep Web:
- Social Media, Blog, Text and Voice Chat
- International tournament games such as chess and backgammon
- Book clubs, fan clubs, video game clubs
- The popular Deep Web version of Yahoo Answers
- General records and certificates, library system indexes
- Communicate through encrypted use to ensure privacy and protection
- Computer and technology courses and courses